Forum Saviem Super Goelette
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

SAY HELLO, WAVE GOODBYE

SAY HELLO, WAVE GOODBYE Empty SAY HELLO, WAVE GOODBYE

Message par steve swann Jeu 09 Nov 2023, 20:26

We have been busy this week getting one of my TP3's a little more reliable. it took several attempt at bleeding the brakes to eventually get a firm pedal. We also had great difficulty findind reverse; but adjusting the rod connections at the front and now its silky smooth again.

It has been a case of "trial and error" to come up with solutions, as there is little information to be found in English.

As I thinkI mentioned before; when I went to take a look at buying ONE TP3, the seller requested that both of his vehicles had to purchased together.

Although I really wanted to keep the later 1977 vehicle; the roof was in a poor state and the engine was completely broken (con rod through the side).

I waved it off to a new owner, who is going to attempt to put a diesel engine of some sort in to it.

I have a new problem now that I have managed to grease all the nipples and fill all the gearboxes and axles and boxes with oil.

The transfer (HI / LO) box rear seal is leaking badly, so I will be asking a seperate question about that soon.
SAY HELLO, WAVE GOODBYE 20231110

steve swann

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SAY HELLO, WAVE GOODBYE Empty Re: SAY HELLO, WAVE GOODBYE

Message par steve swann Jeu 09 Nov 2023, 20:30

SAY HELLO, WAVE GOODBYE 20231015

steve swann

Message par steve swann Jeu 09 Nov 2023, 20:31

Sorry, still finding it tricky to translate the instructions for posting. I managed to keep the interior seats for my one (swapped from the one I just sold)

steve swann

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé