Forum Saviem Super Goelette
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

removal of rear hubs...how?

2 participants

removal of rear hubs...how? Empty removal of rear hubs...how?

Message par steve swann Jeu 05 Oct 2023, 21:33

Hello everyone. I need to remove the rear hub on my TP3. The back plate is damaged (the holes at the bottom are ripped) and I need to repair.
I cannot see how the hub is removed from the axle. I will add pictures tomorrow to help explain.

I have been able to remove the wheel, cover and the brake shoes, but cannot see how to get the hub off to remove the back plate.

Thanks

steve swann

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

removal of rear hubs...how? Empty Re: removal of rear hubs...how?

Message par sebasg3 Lun 09 Oct 2023, 16:29

steve swann a écrit:Hello everyone. I need to remove the rear hub on my TP3. The back plate is damaged (the holes at the bottom are ripped) and I need to repair.
I cannot see how the hub is removed from the axle. I will add pictures tomorrow to help explain.

I have been able to remove the wheel, cover and the brake shoes, but cannot see how to get the hub off to remove the back plate.

Thanks

Bonjour à tous. Je dois retirer le moyeu arrière de mon TP3. La plaque arrière est endommagée (les trous en bas sont déchirés) et je dois la réparer.
Je ne vois pas comment le moyeu est retiré de l'essieu. J'ajouterai des photos demain pour aider à expliquer.

J'ai pu retirer la roue, le couvercle et les mâchoires de frein, mais je ne vois pas comment retirer le moyeu pour retirer la plaque arrière.

Merci

sebasg3
sebasg3

Message par sebasg3 Lun 09 Oct 2023, 16:30

tu a sortir les arbres de transmission ?
sebasg3
sebasg3

Message par steve swann Lun 09 Oct 2023, 18:52

I have now got the plate off (I couldn't see the edge before) and then pulled it all apart to repair the back plate. I had to enlarge the lower holes, then weld the bracket thing back in.

I have blead the brakes after much difficulty getting the shoes back on, and it appear to be fixed. I have not test driven yet.

I have another question. I may need new brake pipe unions. Are the 7/16 inch or metric. The copper pipe got a bit twisted and could be replaced.

Thanks

steve swann

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé